Health & Life Insurance
We have teamed up with national health provider Vitality – providing high quality health care that rewards you for being healthy – a natural fit that supports our ethos of getting the nation more active, whatever your sport. With Vitality you earn great rewards by getting active – Perfect!
- Vitality GP appointments- video consultation within 48 hours – no more waiting around in Doctors rooms
- Direct Referral for priority physio and talking therapies
- Online Claims – Making it easier for you to start your claim
When we say full cover, we mean it. There’s no set time or money limit, and we’ll pay all consultants’ and anaesthetists’ fees in full as long as your consultant is recognised by us and the condition and treatment is covered in your plan
Extended Cancer Cover
All eligible in-patient and out-patient costs related to the treatment of cancer, once diagnosed.
Getting healthier and active has never been easier with a range of discounts to encourage activity
- 50% off selected gyms
- 50% off sport shoes with Sweatshop
- Up to 50% cashback on a bike with Evans Cycles
- Up to 40% off selected devices used to track your activity
- Not to mention discounts for healthy foods at Ocado as well as money off wellbeing and relaxation stays.
If you want to provide group cover for your business get in touch and we can arrange a consultation meeting to see how vitality can help your business and encourage staff to get healthy and active! A healthier workforce is a happier, more productive one.
Benefits of health insurance for employees:
- Recruitment and retention
- Sickness Absence
Get a quote for health insurance
or call us on 02036 249494
We're dedicated to reinvesting back into grassroots sport.
We take a transparent fee for arranging insurance – we donate 20% of our fee back to a designated charity immediately. Guaranteeing donations from day 1.
Insurance for Clubs
We arrange insurance for any sports club or association – Placed within the Lloyd’s market, so you know you’re in safe hands
Creating Communities. Through the Sports Club or Association, FTC can place insurance for all their members and players. This creates a community between members and club, all with a common goal. Strength in numbers means better deals available.
Supporting Sports Charities
Should there be money leftover at end of the year through lower claims volumes, this can be used to make further contributions towards sporting charities. Adding to charitable contributions.