Pub Insurance - Full Time Cover

Pub Insurance

Raising the bar…

…for tailored insurance for the local pub

We work with leading insurers to deliver you results.


Going to the pub is a British tradition, and watering holes across the country are a hive of activity and a key part of communities. We know how important pubs are, and that’s why we pride ourselves on working with landlords to provide custom-made protection. If you run licensed premises, whether it’s a pub, gastropub, or bar, whether you own a small local establishment or a chain of venues, the Full-Time Cover team has the experience and expertise to source the best policy for your business. We shop around, so you don’t have to. Find out how we can help your pub today.

20% of ALL Profits go to These Charities

Key Features

  • Liabilities Insurance
  • Buildings, Contents, and Stock cover
  • Business Interruption 
  • Personal Contents Protection
  • Equipment Cover
  • Accidental / Weather Damage Cover 
  • Theft 
  • Commercial Kitchens / Freezer Contents 
  • Loss of Licence

What are the types of cover?


Contact Us
Data Policy