Night Club & Late Night Bar Insurance

It’s not just the early bird that catches the worm


At Full Time Cover, we’re here to protect your late-night business


Whether you run a buzzing nightclub or up-market wine bar, the set of risks you face are bespoke to your business. While an off-the-shelf Hospitality Insurance policy may seem like the cheapest option, it may not protect you for the late hours you operate. By working with the Full Time Cover team, you can be confident that your insurance cover is the right fit for your establishment.


Nightclubs, discos , late night wine bars, bars with dancefloors, comedy clubs and music venues. These all come with a set of risks that takes a specialist understanding and specialist markets.

Cover that doesn’t’ stop, even after closing time


While muted lighting can create atmosphere in your venue, you don’t want to be left in the dark when it comes to your insurance. That’s where Nightclub and Late-Night Bar Insurance can help. We’ll work with you to ensure that every aspect of your late-night establishment is covered, from the building, your stock, to your USPs from DJ and live music stages to neon lights and smoke machines.


At Full Time Cover, we pride ourselves on transparency; we aim to arrange all of your insurance requirements for a clear fee. We only work with trusted insurers, who understand the workings of night clubs and late-night bar insurance, so you can be assured that your business’ protection is in expert hands.

Key Features: 

  • Liabilities Insurance
  • Buildings, Contents and Stock cover
  • Business Interruption
  • Personal Contents Protection
  • Equipment Cover
  • Accidental / Weather Damage Cover
  • Theft
  • Directors and Officers Insurance
  • Cyber Insurance


Get a quote

Contents Covert

Contents insurance covers your fixtures and fittings, equipment and stock. In the case of a night club this means things like your lighting, sound and DJ equipment, bar stock and cash.


Building Cover

If you are the owner of the property, you need to closely consider the adequacy of your rebuild costs

Remember – buildings insurance is not based on market value of the property or what you paid for it – it is the cost to rebuild the property. If you are unsure speak to us about our desktop valuations.


Business Interruption Insurance

Most clubs will be insured for damage to their buildings and contents from floods, fire or other unexpected disasters. But these policies often won’t cover you for lost revenue if you’re unable to trade. Business interruption insurance could provide you with funds to pay staff, refill stock and rebuild your business. This is a big one, with lots of important factors to consider, particularly for club owners. Often we see clients underinsured in this area


What you need to think about before calling?


  • Full nature of activities (private functions, dance floor, dj’s, door staff, pyrotechnics, inflatables, foam events etc) should be considered. Do you host yoga events during the day? How else is the venue used? A breakdown on your revenue could mean cheaper premiums for the less risky activities.
  • With regards to your liability cover, Door supervisors can be directly employed or agency engaged. It is important to help underwriters understand who directs, supervises or controls door supervisors, even if agency provided. Case law is very complex in this area and knowledge and good practices help reduce risk.
  • Is there other occupancy within the building? This is good to point out. Other occupancy can often prevent some other risks which can be important
  • If you are a late night venue, do you have a dancefloor? If not, highlight this – the specific cover you need depends on the nature of your venue
  • Basement areas can present an increased risk of flooding, are you in a high risk area for flooding – should you store expensive equipment in the basement if you are
  • Is your Intruder alarm up to date, well maintained and adequate? Attractive stock should be stored within an alarm protected area
  • Health and Safety, risk assessment and risk management should be up to date, effective and documented. For example inspections and cleaning of spillages, collection of glasses, inspection of smoking areas prevents accident.
  • Stairs and steps should be clearly marked and with handrails on both sides, covered well by CCTV
  • Fire detection and suppression in kitchen areas significantly improves risk
  • Door supervisors can be directly employed or agency engaged. It is important to help underwriters understand who directs, supervises or controls door supervisors, even if agency provided. Case law is very complex in this area and knowledge and good practices help reduce risk.
  • Any other security measures? Information is king – you may not think it’s important but it’s great to get a fuller understanding of your business and what planning and measures you have in place


Night Club FAQ’s


Do you cover all sorts of venues?

Yes, as a specialist broker for all hospitality, we pride ourselves on the range of cover we offer. Whether you’re a nightclub, cocktail venue or late night wine bar, we’ve got you covered


Can I pay in Instalments?


Yes, please ask about our low interest instalment plan.

Get a quote


Insurance with a difference


We arrange all of your insurance requirements for a transparent fee.


We give 20% of that fee back to a charity chosen by you.

Peace of Mind

We only work with trusted insurers, so you can be assured you're in safe hands.


    This form is not secure. Please do not disclose sensitive information.

    We endeavour to respond to all enquiries within two working days.